EIS Group (d/b/a Distribution By Air) is looking to expand! We are looking for TWO extremely accountable, courteous, and dependable professionals to join our team in a committed effort to further strengthen and expand our growing company. The people selected for this position must be relationship-driven and enjoy working in a highly competitive, fun, fast-paced environment where they will be surrounded by a team full of extremely caring, supportive, hard-working individuals that share the same professional beliefs and goals.
Qualified candidates must have the ability to prepare highly competitive and comprehensive shipping plans and rate quotes while constantly providing the very highest level of customer support within the industry!
If you are looking for a long-term, stable company that is focused on growth and professional development you have come to the right place! Please send your resume and a letter explaining why you would be the perfect fit for this position.
Characteristics: Customer-centric, process-oriented, organized, reliable, self-sufficient, driven, sound communicator, creative, and results-driven.
Objective: Improve and expand the overall operating performance and efficiency of Distribution By Air’s Operations Department.
· Competitive Base Salary (commensurate with experience), 401K with company match, benefits and performance bonuses
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
· Proven ability to work with an operations’ team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Capacity to multitask quotes, pickups, routings, troubleshoot while providing detailed communication and customer support to our customer base and Sales Team.
· Ability to develop relationships quickly with a large customer base
· Team Player
· Proven ability to negotiate competitive pricing with vendors and agents
· International shipping experience, understanding a plus
· Understanding of local cartage operations, warehousing & truckload brokerage a plus
· Working knowledge of published internet resources including LTL, Small Package Service Providers and Airlines
· Hazmat training a plus
· Ability to handle and coordinate mass distribution rollouts on a small to medium level.
· Industry experience preferred
· Technical experience with Microsoft Office software
· Documented Industry Certifications (ex. TSA – Security Threat Assessment, Dangerous Goods Certified)
Bachelor’s Degree a preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year